We welcome all students from PreK to 8th Grade.
Thank you for your interest in St. Mary’s School for the 2017-2018 School Year!
To apply to St. Mary’s School, please complete the following documents below and submit to our office either by e-mail, mail, FAX or directly to our office:
- Initial Registration Form (one per family)
- New Student Application (one per new student)
- Private School Enrollment Reporting Form (one for each child)
- Emergency & Health Information (one for each child)
- Permissions & Releases Form(one for each child)
- New Family Share Hours & Tuition Contract or Returning Families Share Hours and Tuition Contract (one per family)
- Copy of Birth Certificate (new students only)
- Copy of child’s most recent Immunization Record, Medical Exemption Form, or Religious Exemption Form
- It is state law that we have these on file before your child attends school
- Copy of Sacramental records (e.g. Baptismal, First Communion, if not already on file)
- A records release form needs to be signed if coming from a different school
- $200.00 non-refundable new student family registration fee, plus $50.00 technology/materials fee per student due at time of registration OR $100.00 non-refundable student re-enrollment fee due with Initial Registration Form, with $100.00 non-refundable Final Registration Fee and $50.00 Technology/Materials Fee per student due on or before the first day of school
You may find it useful to print out a Student Registration Guidelines to make sure you have all the forms filled out.
After submission, a meeting with one of our Co-Principals will be arranged to finalize your paperwork.
Thank you, again, for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
Submitting Your Documents
St. Mary’s School
2932 Mill Bay Road
Kodiak, AK 99615
Have a question about the registration process?
It is the continuing policy and commitment of St. Mary’s Catholic School to provide equal opportunity without discrimination with regard to age, disability, race, religion, or sex to all applications, employees, and students who wish to work, study, and advance at this learning institution.